- CAROLYN BAUER is a founding member of DFS and HCSOS and serves as the President of the organization. She and her husband founded Burns Dental Group and have a ranch in Harney County. She has served the organization since 1998 which proves her dedication to helping Harney County students. Carolyn works closely with donors. You may email Carolyn with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-573-7702.
- DEBORAH ARNTZ has been with DFS and HCSOS since 2002 and serves as Treasurer. Deborah is an accountant working from home and her husband is a 4th generation resident of Harney County. She is always willing to help students with the FAFSA and participates in financial aid presentations at all Harney County high schools. She is passionate about HCSOS. Deborah works closely with donors. You may email Deb at email@example.com or call 541-573-3956.
- MINDY SHELEY is the secretary of HCSOS and has been with DFS and HCSOS for 8 years. She is retired. She believes in helping Harney County youth. You may contact Minday at firstname.lastname@example.org
KATHY WASSOM is the vice president of HCSOS. She was the senior project advisor for Burns High School for many years until she retired. She has served on the board since 2017. You may contact Kathy at email@example.com
- BRENDA WRIGHT has been a director for 6 years and was motivated to join the board when she started the award in memory of her husband.
- ERIC NICHOLS has been an educator for 20 years. He is the current high school principal at CUHS and Director of professional learning and Technology at CUHS and Crane Elementary. Former Assistant Superintendent/Director of School Improvement and Technology at Harney ESD and former middle school principal and high school teacher. He has been a director for a year.
- JAMIE SIEGNER is the director of secondary education and the dean of students for Silvies River Charter School. She has been invaluable in seeing that the students of this school get what they need to further their education after they graduate. She has served on the board for 5 years.
- AMY SMITH joined the board in 2019 with the goal of helping BHS students get the information they need to further their education beyond high school. She has been a teacher for 11 years and is a science teacher and senior advisor at Burns High School.
- ELISHA MILLER joined the board in 2019 when she became the director of the Harney District Hospital Foundation which provides scholarships to students pursuing careers in the medical fields.
- ERIN TOELLE joined the board in 2019 and is the vice principal and athletic director at Burns High School.
- ROXANNE BAILEY joined the board in 2019 with the goal of helping BHS students get the information they need to further their education beyond high school. She has been a teacher for 20 years, teaches science and is a senior advisor at Burns High School.
- SCOTT SMYTH works with the students of the Burns Paiute Tribe to provide them with many educational opportunities. He has been on the board for 13 years.
- WENDY BULL joined the board in 2019 and is the academic coordinator for the school.